Important Information from the DVSD Cafeteria
Effective October 1, 2022
The State of Pennsylvania is now offering free breakfast to all students for the 2023-24 school year. Again, breakfast is free. Students are still responsible for the cost of lunch if they don’t qualify for free or reduced meals. If you feel you qualify and have not applied, there is still time. Please click on the SchoolCafe link below to apply.
Payments can be made through School Cafe using a credit card.
Applications should be done online on School Café,(click on link below), paper applications are available if needed.
For School Cafe technical help or password help please call (855) 729-2328 or email email@example.com
Breakfast is FREE starting October 1, 2022 through June 7, 2024
USDA FREE LUNCH WAIVERS HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR MEAL PRICES
- Breakfast $ 0
- Reduced $ 0
- Double Breakfast $1.25
- Elementary/Primary School Lunch: $2.00
- Middle/High School Lunch: $2.25
- Reduced Lunch $.40
- Extra Milk or Milk purchased Without Meal: $.50
- 16.9 oz Water: $.75 Middle/High School
- 8 oz Water: $.50 Elementary School
- Switch: (Carbonated 100% juice beverage) $1.00
- Adult Lunch: $3.50
- Second lunches may be purchased if funds are available on their accounts.
- Second meals or ala cart items are not allowed to be charged.
- Money may be added electronically through school cafe , by sending cash or check in an envelope, with the student's name on it .
- The cashier will not be able to return change at the register.