How do I pay for double breakfast or double lunch?
• The cafeteria is now cashless.
• Cash and checks payments are no longer accepted at the register on the lunch line.
• Elementary students may pay cash or check by submitting it to their teachers in the morning, Middle/High school students may place payment in drop boxes located outside the cafeteria doors.
- Please place in an envelope marked with the student’s name and teacher.
• Personal checks are preferred if possible, make payable to DVSD Cafeteria.
• Students will not be able to receive change.
• www.schoolcafe.com is an easy and safe way to add money to your child’s account using a credit card. There is a small fee to add money only.
Students are not allowed to charge a double lunch, water or extra milk.
Students may request a cup of water on the serving line during breakfast and lunch times only.