1. School offices will reopen to the public on Monday, June 1.
2. Middle and High School students will be allowed to clean out their lockers, return any school materials such as textbooks and Chromebooks, and pay any fines the week of June 8. Each school will announce specific details of when this can be done.
3. Elementary students that have Chromebooks, textbooks, library books or other school property should return them by June 19.
4. Students will receive fourth quarter grades of either A+ or F for each subject. See our website for the FAQ document about this decision.
5. A letter was mailed to all seniors about our alternative graduation plan. See our website for a copy of the letter. We can have a traditional graduation only if we move to the green phase in a timely fashion.