Welcome to the Careers Page
The Delaware Valley School District is a leading employer and a hub for educational, cultural and community programs in Pike County. The 4,500 students entrusted to us arrive at our schools every day with extraordinary talents. Our role is to ensure that every single student receives an excellent education.
Our seven schools offer a wide range of employment opportunities for those who wish to enhance the educational opportunities of our children. We seek talented adults, committed to excellence and fostering a love of learning for our students.
Follow the link below to our online job portal to apply for positions with in the Delaware Valley School District.
Apply Here - Apply and Manage Job Applications
All New Employees must obtain three clearances and complete the Act 31 Mandated reporter training. Please click on the link for more information regarding mandated clearances.
New Employees- Related Forms
- Professional Application Checklist
- Classified Application Checklist
- Commonwealth of PA New Hire Form
- PSERS for New Employees
- Residency Certification
- Acceptable Use of Communication & Information Systems
- Professional Incentive Substitute Form (Complete job application on TALENT ED - use the link above to apply)
- Classified Substitute Form (Complete job application on TALENT ED - use the link above to apply)
- Commonwealth of PA School Employee Health Form
- Act 24 of 2011 Form
- Act 29 of 1994 Form
- Act 31 of 2014 Form
- Act 168 of 2014 Form
- W4 (2020) Withholding